Harry Potter and It was Snape…wait no
Harry Potter and It’s Malfoy…wait no
Harry Potter and it was Sirius Black…wait no
Harry Potter and It was Voldemort
Harry Potter and fuck you I was right
Harry Potter and no it was definitely Snape this time
Harry Potter and shit, wrong again
-Using the force
-Going Super Saiyan
-Jutsu Hand Signs
- Receptionist: Don't you feel like your generation is just lazy?
- Me: Lazy? I'd say apathetic.
- Receptionist: Isn't it the same?
- Me: No. My generation is criticized and toiled with, and I don't see why not - just turn on the TV and watch what they're feeding us. But my generation is not lazy. My generation fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. My generation fought for womens rights in a fury that hadn't been seen since the 19th Amendment. My generation got our first black President elected. My generation fought for Gay rights for the first time in American history. And with all that, we are apathetic, and that's because things aren't going to be better for us down the road. We are the first generation expected to make less than our parents. We are the first generation to see America lost its status as a super power. We've lived through the worst economic times since the Great Depression, and are forced to take out thousands of dollars in student loans at the same time, all while our college degrees slowly turn into a highschool diploma. We've done plenty, and expect nothing. So no, I wouldn't say we're lazy, just apathetic.
i hate when your boobs itch in public wow it’s like let me try not to shove my hand down my bra i’ll just bump my boob with my arm hopefully that helps maybe no one will notice
girls should be allowed to stick their hands down their shirts if their boobs itch
i mean guys can rearrange themselves in public
i’d like to itch my boobs and not get stared at thank you
obama fix this
omg I thought I was the only one. XD
- Me: Okay well I really hate killing you guys and I know that without you the world would be overrun with insects, so I love you and all, but I kind of really need to take a shower and I don't wanna drown you or have you panic and bite me.
- Spider: No probs bro I'll just go hang around in that corner until you're done. By the way, your fan is getting really dirty, my cousin's been living in there and he's not so happy with the conditions.
- Me: Oh that's okay I'll have it cleaned and just you can just tell him to move out until it's done.
- Spider: Sure thing, man, I'll be over here until your shower's over.